Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Never Quit

Well, today is one of those funky days that is filled with hope, but always that hint of sadness comes over me like a fog that is just clear enough to see through, but dense enough to let you know it's there. I have been standing for my marriage restoration for 1 year and 4 months now, trusting that God will restore and knowing that he will move this mountain. Although I have that faith and that hope, there are those days when my husband says things - his favorite being that I know he doesn't care about me that I just get so sad because the hardness in his heart is letting him just miss out on the wonderful things that this life has for us to share. However, I am so grateful for Rejoice Marriage Ministries and Covenant Keepers and for the Word of God speaking in my life that I can at times, feel so disheartened and lost and alone, but a word of encouragement from the two marriage restoration ministries combined with the Word of God can give me the strength to carry on. I am grateful to be able to keep having the courage and strength it takes to stand against all odds and believe God to restore a spouse and a marriage. So for today, despite harsh words only sent out to hurt me, I will bless and not curse the man I have a covenant til death do we part with.

1 comment: