Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Never Give Up

Today is a new day full of even more hope and trust in the Lord that what he promised me will come to pass. God has promised to prosper and not harm me. God has promised to restore the years the locusts have stolen. God has promised that he loves me. Yesterday my husband had to remind me of how he doesn't care about me or about our marriage or that he doesn't think he loves me anymore. I rebuke each and every one of those clouded statements because the word of God says in Amos 9:11 God will restore David's tent. My marriage will be restored because my husband and I have a covenant with God. A covenant with God that we both messed up on at one time, but one that I have realized after messing up is worth more than anything. I want no generational curses to be left to my children nor do I want to give up trusting that God will restore us. Today is a new day and once again, I rose to meet and greet this day with a vigor to serve God and to love my family - including my husband, like Jesus would. That's all I can do is be the best me I can be and trust that all pieces of my life will fall into place according to God's great plan. So for today. I will love each and every one of my family as God wants me to and I will bless and not curse those who do not love me like Jesus would or would want them too. Today I'm still standing and I will never give up. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment