Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm BAAACCCCKKKK!!

Ok, I'm sort of back. I guess I lied to you in saying that I would only not blog when I was completely unable to get to a computer. I forgot about being on death's door, sicker than a dog moments. Well, I have been just that sick. So, did you miss me?

It hit me out of nowhere that I was straight out sick at 2 in the morning on Friday. I rode all the way to work on the bus only to turn around and catch the train without even stepping into work. My husband came home sick shortly after I got home and sick is what we stayed the entire weekend, not even taking a break from being sick. At 2 in the morning on Saturday I woke up, knowing I was burning up and began to just plain laugh because I got my Flu shot, my H1N1 shot, but this was way beyond any cold.

Which led me to think that no matter the precautionary measures we may take in this world, life still finds a way to happen. I hope that each of you has covered themselves with the precious blood of our Lord and Savior. Because my friends, life happens. Never waste a minute of it and know that if life happened to you, you'd be going to a wonderful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment