Monday, August 23, 2010

An Observation

Occasionally I will take a moment to go back and read my own blog and in doing so just now, I wanted to share a Praise God moment. I am healing, God is moving this mountain of heartache and I am so cool with it. I like where I'm going, there is so much hope in store. I always find it funny how when nothing around you physically changes there can be such huge changes within that make wonderful differences in your life.

I actually think my insides are starting to smile, even if I am sick - I know that is being taken care of by the medicines as well as I know that the Great Physician, my God is healing my heart.

Praise the Lord - He really is a God of miracles. Just take a moment and join me in praising God just for who He is. I know I will.

Hallelujah

No comments:

Post a Comment