Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I see the moon...

And the moon sees me. God bless the moon and God bless me.

I loved reading that book to my children. I loved looking at the beautiful full moon tonight. If you haven't yet looked, run out and take a peek. It's worth stepping outside.

Today has been a day. The medicine I am taking has made me nauseous most of the day. I had to go to the hospital to get my home adminstered IV put in. I laughed at myself as I realized that now both of my arms are messed up as is my left rear end cheek from the shot I got yesterday. I thanked God that I still had one good right leg.

Everything happens for a reason. I think the reason for me having to be home today was because I listened to the best sermon from Creflo Dollar - I think it was called Winning the Battle. It was based on 2 Corinthians 4:17 "For our light affliction which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory". Praise the Lord. My sickness, my heartbreak over my marriage failing are nothing if I stay the course and stay in God's will. Praise God!

Can you just imagine, I have been in God's will for quite some time now why would I want to blow it when I know - beyond a shadow of a doubt that my blessing is just around the corner. I have followed God everywhere He has led me, at times I have done so unwillingly, but I have gone nonetheless and have forced myself to praise him through my storms trying to pick out anything - even the smallest speck of good to keep me going through them. No, I am going to fight myself even to stay right where I am.

Today I ask you to join me in prayer for all of us, that whatever battle we have that might take us out of God's will be thwarted by our desire to stay right where we are.

I think that one of the things that is working in me is the fact that I am letting him mold me. I have changed so very much down to my core that at times I even surprise myself by who I have become.

Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment