Monday, May 24, 2010

Beauty Should be in Everybody's Eyes

Well, after the mess of this weekend, I completely decided to get back up and with God's help be the Dianne he created me to be. In Zumba tonight I looked around me at the 20 or so other women and my heart smiled. In each and every woman there, even though we were all doing the same moves at the same time, each of us appears to the eye so different, yet each of us is so beautiful. I really think I see people the way Jesus sees us. No matter how wrong the move they were doing, (or I was doing), according to how our teacher is doing, we are all there in our own way, seeking the same thing, to get healthier and in better shape. Each and every one of us beautiful in our own way. Praise God that we are all created so different and yet perfectly. Isn't that how Jesus sees us? All perfect and each of us created differently and each of us pleasing to our God.

I think that just like the women in Zumba, who are all after basically the same goal, if we all have a heart seeking after the Lord, that we all look perfect in His sight. Praise God!

Today I pray that we can all start to see each other as Jesus sees us, perfect in His sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment