Sunday, October 17, 2010

Dang...

I can't imagine having missed today's church service. The Holy Spirit was coarsing through the place, through the people singing praises, through my pastor giving the message. Oh my gosh, it was exactly what I needed. I am so blessed to have been there.

Today Pastor spoke about perseverance, telling us to persevere in our prayer, in our spiritual growth and in our times of failure and loss. The best moment for me came when he spoke of how when failure or loss comes into our lives, that those are just times of feedback. Pastor said how failures in life can lead to resurrections. What hope came to my heart. I am on the right path.

Heck, I know failure, I am so enjoying the resurrection of me for God's glory. Today's service gave me more strength to continue on my path of overcoming my failures and losses. I know that I am not going to quite and that I am going to keep on, but it is so nice to feel that holy spirit all around my whole church family and to realize that I am an integral part of them and that as much as I love and care about each and every one of them, they care about me as well. Dang, it's going to be a great week. I have been recharged!!!

Today I ask you to join me in prayer that the same Holy Spirit that flowed in church today will make himself present in our homes and lives so that we can be lights in whatever we do until we meet again to be recharged. I ask you to join me in prayer thanking God for imparting messages to our pastors that touch us so deeply as to move and give us the strength to keep being the best we can be.

Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment