Thursday, September 23, 2010

Strange Days

Well, today I did it. I blew it in more than one way. Today I kind of sucked in my christian walk. Today I realized how far from perfect I am. Today I realized that I need to ask God to help me be even stronger in a few areas of my life.

I, personally am going to blame it on the full moon because I didn't seem to be the only kind of funky person in the world today. But, I should be better than what I was today. I should have risen above.

One of the ways I blew it, I'm only going to tell you about one, was that I got angry with somebody that I feel has slighted me greatly and I did not control a few of my words. No, I didn't fall victim to cursing or anything (I wanted to), but I did not totally display the love of Jesus either. I should have been better at displaying the Love of the Lord, but I wasn't.

In this case, I have been being treated quite poorly by this person and I guess hidden inside of me is unforgiveness at this and when faced with having to deal with this person, maybe, just maybe some of the old hurts all came out at once. Who knows, but I could have been better.

Today I ask you to join me in prayer that we pray harder for those who curse us to be blessed, to come to know the love of the Lord. I ask you to join me in prayer that we each remember that "it's your kindness that leads us to repentance Oh God." May we display His kindness for others to realize their wrongs and come to repentance.

What a strange day this was.

Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment