Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's All Coming Back To Me Now

My Lord just keeps on healing me. As long as I continue to trust Him, I am getting back up. This week I have uncovered two areas of fear that I was living in. What a wonderful thing to find these things out so that now I can ask God to heal me in these areas. I honestly didn't even know they were there, but now that I do, I can let go and trust Him even more with my life.

Have you ever had people come into your life that you just fall in love with? The people that truly care about you and want the best for you. I have four of those people in my life like that right now. Three women and one man. I am remarking at how the love is so genuine and so above any relational, sexual type of love. It is the kind of love that I think comes straight from a heart of God. I am thanking God for these people because it is a whole new realm, one I really have not experienced before.

I think that the way I was before that phone call is coming back to me now, that and new realizations that are making where I was then even smaller than where I am headed now.

Yahweh, my Lord I cry, Jehovah, Elohim, my Lord most high when my hands are raised my knees they fall as I simply pray... I am set free because He is my conquerer. He is all I need.

Today join me in prayer for healing. For faithlessness uncovered that turns into new faith discoverd. For a God who is so very worthy to be praised.

Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment