Friday, September 3, 2010

I Hear you Lord

Oh my gosh, I am so blessed. I am completely humbled at how God has blessed me. It seems that every time I turn around, His hand is present in my life and something that could be bad turns out to not be and causes me to glorify Him for the stand He is taking in my life.

Today God blessed me in such a way that I was nearly brought to tears. After a few experiences last evening combined with a huge blessing He sent my way today, I know that God is speaking to me loud and clear. He wants me to stay right where I am. He wants me to wait on Him. He wants me to serve Him with all I am. He wants me let go of my husband. He wants to keep me safe from even having any dealings with him. I hear Him.

Have you ever heard God speak to you so loudly or received so many leadings in your life from his hand that you are overwhelmed and want to shout to the world what God is doing in your life. Have you ever felt like you can't take it anymore, you want to just fall to the ground and cry and tell him thank you. Thank you for your blessings, thank you for your peace. Thank you for speaking to me and to my heart. I hear you Lord. I hear you.

Today, please join me in prayer to thank God for speaking to us. Let's thank God for loving us so much that He will make the paths He wants us to travel so clear and evident if we only align ourselves to hear from Him. Thank God with me that I have worked so hard at living for Him, that I have changed and am more and more like what He wants me to be each and every day.

Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment