Friday, April 1, 2011

Something Good Is Happening

I have decided something that I am going to tell very few people about, but I already feel the blessing of God in my decision. I know what I have decided is God's will in my life and that I am finally getting it and I am finally in a place that I can do what He wants me to. I know it isn't going to be easy to stay. I know that times will come when I will want to waiver and possibly even fall short of what I am supposed to do, but I am ready. Something good is going to happen I just know it, it already is. I am going to get better and stronger in my walk with God and my daughter is going to be so blessed because of my decision. Hee hee, I love that girl. I got a gift card to Berean for my "Celebration of Life" and went yesterday and came home with "The Power of a Praying Parent". I raced in the door and said to my girl - you are the luckiest kid in the world. I already pray for you in all you are, but now I am going to learn new ways to do the job even better! Do you know the power of a teenage blank stare. HA HA - didn't phase me. I was still excited and will remain so and am on chapter two. Anyways, something good is happening in my life - right in the midst of the nothing that is already going on. I don't really know what it is yet, but I am more focused on the fact that Jesus is coming and I am doing all I can to be ready for that day. Today join me in prayer that we - if we know what we are knowing, stand up and do what we believe in. That we thank God for speaking to hearts. Hallelujah!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. They don't get it now but they will appreciate it later!

    ReplyDelete