Wednesday, April 6, 2011

HAPPY BLOG BIRTHDAY - 1 YEAR TODAY

Happy Birthday to this blog, Happy Birthday to this blog....

My goodness, how time flies and how great is our God!!! I think back to where I was one year ago today and I am so grateful to God for how He has turned me around. I started writing this blog to help others who might be going through similar situations as I was. My hope was to help just one person, at least one person. I asked this from God. Little did I know that the person I was helping was ME!!!

I am so grateful to be who I am and who I am still becoming. In this past year, so much has changed, the best part of the change that has occurred is that I know for certain where I want my life headed and the best way that I should be living it. In this past year, I have (many times through trial and error) begun to find my way.

I thank God first, I thank those of you who helped me through (don't leave me now as I am so far from done) and I thank myself for hanging in there, even when I didn't think I could. I look forward to what the next year brings - hopefully you will be right there with me.

Today I ask you to join me in prayer that God still continues to shine his light of literacy on me as well as that the areas I see him growing in me will begin to branch out and really make a difference in the lives of others. I think I know where he is leading me and I want to be ready and able to follow His desire for my life.

Blessings to all of you.

Hallelujah!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH! What a celebration! It is so awesome to think of how far you've come. Amazing God, so faithful to us all. This next year will bring even more changes - it is just never ending but we keep growing in our sanctification thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete