Monday, April 11, 2011

Goupon

Hey you guys - this is my new task, I am here to advertise Groupon to you. I'm cool with this assignment because I have actually used Groupon. Around Christmas time there was an offer for $30 worth of product at Leatherby's for $15.00. I purchased - I think two of the Groupon coupons and made a stocking stuffer out of it for my daughter. I combined the coupons with an Entertainment Book coupon for Leatherby's as well and don't you just know that my daughter took my mom there and they had such a nice lunch date. http://clickdiscount.com/go/click.php?tid=603380

I have seen offers for bowling, miniature golf, massages, etc - all for a really discounted price. The deal is is that because so many of us will buy the product they can offer these group prices, therefore the name - Groupon. I truly recommend keeping your eye out for these daily deals. I have it hooked up where I receive and email every day that tells me what the offer of the day is. That is where you need to act quickly - they truly are offers of the day and go away in a day.
http://clickdiscount.com/go/click.php?tid=603380

Take a peek, it's easy, all you have to do is click on the picture where it says click here. They will only send you one advertisement a day and they are worth it. I have gone in with a friend and purchased a dim sum Groupon coupon and have wanted to do the same for many other deals. Check it out - heck, all you girlfriends of mine, if you see a neat deal that you and I might enjoy together, call me!
http://clickdiscount.com/go/click.php?tid=603380

God is great!

Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment