Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'll Let My Words Be Few

This morning as I was getting ready for church. I was listening to the Christian Sirius music channel on TV and it was so calm in the house I just felt like praising God. I took about ten minutes and asked God to clear my mind of everything else but worshiping Him. It felt so good to just take that time and let Him know how much He means to me.

I remembered that this evening as I heard this song. "Now I stand in awe of you. Yes I stand in awe of you, Jesus. And I'll let my words be few. Jesus I am so in love with you..." Beautiful.

Today join me in a prayer where say nothing. That we just let our hearts speak to him and that we stand in awe of Him. He is such a good God and this last instance where He proved to me once again that He really does have my back has me standing there with you just worshiping our Lord. I am amazed.

Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment