Sunday, July 25, 2010

It's Time!

Oh my gosh, I am so ashamed of me. But not so ashamed that I am backing down! It's time for me to stand up and "Quit Whining"! God has spoken.

I have been the recipient of so very many blessings this past month, but because I have not been wanting to go where God is so clearly leading me, I have been wallowing in the hurt of loss rather than basking in the glow of the blessings of me following the will of God.

Now is the time for me to gather my strengths and talents and use them and put them into practice. It is my time to shine, shine, shine. I learned in church today that have been given a mission by God and I believe that for right now it is to share with others that we can be led by God to his great unknown and watch, we are going to turn out better than we could have ever anticipated. Especially in light of all that he has given me, forgive me Lord, for having been dragging my feet.

I have been living in God's will, working hard against myself to fall into sin. I have been jealous and sad that my husband has left me out of his life, but I don't want the life that he has been living. I want what I have been striving for, to live my life for the Lord, not to live my life for this world. I just wanted my husband to want that to. He doesn't want that, and God doesn't, for now, want me in my husband's world.

Today I ask you to join me in prayer that we, when we are in the will of God and are so clearly being led by him, to not be afraid of what we are losing, but to be open to what it is that we stand to gain. Besides, have I forgotten that I love surprises. My husband has long ago quit giving me anything, especially a surprise. My God is my husband for a season and he knows my heart that I love surprises and just look, he is preparing me for a surprise that I have no idea what it will be. I can't wait to share it with you.

Hallelujah!

PS I love you Sean and Patty - may God bless, bless you completely as you are such blessings to me and to my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment